جایزه اتحادیه اروپا ویژه پژوهشگران جوان فارغ التحصیل دکتری
We are contacting you to inform you that a call for The European Young Researchers' Award has just opened.
The prize is dedicated to post-doctoral fellows with maximum 5years of experience. The Award consists of a certificate, waiving the participation fee to the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF), a grant to cover travel and accommodation for the stay in the ESOF city and one year free EuroScience membership.
The deadline for the 2018 call is Tuesday January 30, 2018.
Please find below more information on the qualification and eligibility criteria. More info here.
· The research must have a clear European dimension, either because it is embedded in a collaboration of researchers in different European countries or it is a research project in one European country that addresses a research topic of European added value.
· The research should be of demonstrably excellent quality (publications, prizes, grants, patents, references in newspapers, etc.)
· The criteria that the jury will take into account are: quality of the research results obtained, role in the definition of the research project, inspiration to others (fellow students, members of the research group), outreach to wider audiences.
· Candidates should work in a European country (understood in the geographic sense as defined by Council of Europe's membership rules), but are not required to have a European nationality.
· The 2018 call is open to young researchers who are presently enrolled in a postdoctoral programme of any kind and who have defended their thesis after January 1st, 2012.
· The application should be in English.